About the Doctor
Dr. Mary Darrouj is a specialist pediatrician with excellent expertise working in several hospitals in Syria and UAE including Damascus University and Mediclinic Hospital. She dealt with different cases in different departments including NICU, new born babies, infection diseases, hematology, gastrointestinal, kidney problems, as well as, urinary tract infections, endocrine and respiratory departments.
Dr. Darrouj provides treatment for new born babies, children and adolescents for a variety of cases such as vaccination, management of allergic diseases, managing child nutrition, child growth, urine incontinence, asthma and eczema.
- Master in Pediatrics, Damascus University, Syria
- Medical Doctorate, Homs University, Syria
Specializing In12 Month Checkup 15 Month Checkup 18 Month Checkup 1 Month Checkup 24 Month Checkup
Licenses / Permits
- Abu Dhabi Health Authority
- Arabic Board of Pediatrics
- Member of Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Member of the British Royal College of Pediatrics